MODULAR SYSTEM FOR HEAVY-DUTY AND INDUSTRIAL APPLICATION
CENTUM® Is the ideal solution for pipeline and plant engineering. Heavy loads will be intercepted safely and reliable, e.g. for large pipe diameters.
With a few components and a clear and simple bolting system, CENTUM® offers decisive advantages against conventional, welded steel structures.
- short assembly time
- step less positioning of mounting parts
- form-closed screw connection with maximum permissible load acceptance of 10 kN per bolting
- any time removal
- adaptation possibilities for MEFA mounting systems
- almost all components are hot-dip galvanized or have a special zinc nickel coating
- a closed profile geometry ensures for a highest torsional stiffness
- thought-out attachments enable a upper limit of design variants
- all CENTUM® profiles are quality-assured in accordance with RAL-GZ 655-C and meet the requirements of DIN EN 1090
CENTUM® T-LOCK HEAD TOOTHED
Use our quality-assured CENTUM® T-lock head for fast and safe fixing of CENTUM® components.
Advantages at a glance:
- high-strength patented CENTUM® screw connection
- shape-fitting connection instead of force-fitting: locking blades press into the profile and the component to be connected when tightened
- high security against movement
- max. load capacity up to 10 kN per screw connection
- zinc-nickel coated
- visual control of correct positioning
With our video we show you the different work steps and specifications for a successful assembly.