Heating with geothermal absorbers
The sun always sends free energetic radiation to the earth. The ground collector system MEFA earth makes the free energy storage in the ground usable and provides the source energy for a heat pump year-round, monovalent and 100%.
- As a rule free of approval by a maximum installation depth of 2.5 m
- Cost savings due to low excavation costs
- Flexible installation (e.g., round or parallel)
- Reduced space requirements such as surface collectors or geothermal heaters
- Same performance as deep drilling or other known systems
- High strength through polypropylene