There’s no doubt: BIM (Building Information Modeling) will prevail as a comprehensive planning system in construction – firstly for major projects and on long run also for construction projects such as commercial buildings or the residential building. There are high barriers for entering, but who addresses the topic offensive nowadays as a planner or as a planning craftsman will benefit of it afterwards.
- As a medium-sized company, MEFA Befestigungs- und Montagesysteme GmbH acts out pragmatic market proximity and allows its planning customers a needs-based access to BIM.
- Data for fixing technology in a three-level-system: Each customer gets as much BIM as wanted and as much service as needed - MEFA calls that BIM ON DEMAND.
- Besides the geometric data of the components in BIM, there are also component-related informative metadata with commercial and technical information available.
- So far there is no standardization for fixing technology products, therefore the compilation of the metadata happens at customer's request after the minimum principle.
- Economic data utilization due to tailored level of details (LOD) of products from LOD 100 in the concept design phase up to LOD 400 in the fabrication and assembly phase.
- By means of BIM, the fixing technology can be defined in an earlier stage of the project.
- MEFA is your competent partner for planners to support BIM projects in all phases with customized support and datasets.